Mexican cuisine is popular for its notoriously delicious and flavorful condiments, but guacamole is hands down the El Jefe of all dips used for side and main dishes. The main ingredient, avocado, consists mostly of fats, which makes for a perfect base to infuse your CBD oil into.
Not to mention it’s gluten-free and vegan-friendly.
* By: Creating Better Days
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled, halved, and seeded
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- ½ medium onion, finely diced
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- ½ jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 mL of Royal CBD Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- Place the avocados in a mortar or bowl and mash them with a fork or pestle.
- Add the salt, cumin, garlic, cayenne pepper, cilantro, onion, jalapeno, tomatoes, and lime juice. Top the mixture with your full-spectrum CBD oil and stir to combine.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the guacamole sit at room temperature for 2 hours before serving.